Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What going on? (UKM 25th)

manners87

I cant shoot
Feb 28, 2006
Halifax
Visit site
lol ya see, you beg and beg and beg and when it finally seems that you may get a player you end up with a whole host of extras! damn i hate sods law. but our girl, if she will play for us will hopefully seduce you then kill you, repeatedly. :) sounds like good entertainment some one save me a spot on the fifty for it :D

robof9

awkward
Feb 20, 2005
East Coast
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
ollgeeze said:
Got a fella called martin who plays for necropolis who says he might be able to play, says he will let me know by friday which is good but still cutting it a little close :s
anyone who can play for def? were just gonna be playing for fun this time with all the crazyness, so if there is anyone who wants to try every position on the field during the day or whatever for peronal reasons then heres your chance :)

Cheers raffles, tell the lads not to be intimidated by div2, theyr all softies really :) and were only gonna be having a laugh so no pressure.
martin plays for us, lwc/f, i think he will be playing with lock n load. im sure he will tell u tho olly

manners87

I cant shoot
Feb 28, 2006
Halifax
Visit site
well anyone whose still hunting for a team, out break is sorted for now so im sure there are plenty of other teams needing you. offer yourselves up it aint too late if your teams been confirmed.

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Well, it wouldn't have happened if you'd just edited you first post of these three ;).

Oh - and 'no thanks - men have lumps in the wrong places - but thanks for the offer :eek:'