The Home Of European Paintball

What happened after Campaign?

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Hi,

Just a note to see if Niall/Jeff etc had any feedback from the "authorities" about paintball in light of the Campaign Cup.

I know there was lots of talk of Sport England and TV companies visiting the event but I wondered if anything concrete (recognition/new TV deal etc) had come out of it?

NIALL

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
Hi BEaker,

Can't say much at the moment, because not confirmed, but its a general thumbs up from Crystal Palace. Thet were a bit miffed about the mess etc, but there is lots of good new stuff in the offing. Will update when we know.

As per the DVD. Over 100 hours of footage to edit down but it looks awesome. Also got a couple of dodgy wipes on Camera!!!! Release in about 6 - 8 weeks I reckon.

All the best

Niall

Also you my be happy to know Bravo are extactic with their viewing figures. The show is a great success despite being made on a Budget of about 9p. Who know if and when they make another series they might spend some money!! Agree with you on the commentary point.

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Bravo

Well the only real worry about the series was that they wouldnt get the viewing figures eh.

It's great news that they are happy!!!!

Mark

PS Niall - if they let you have Palace next year then I bet the clean up has given you ideas about how to avoid the mess?

Coran

Admirer of Nick T's hair
Jul 16, 2001
East Grinny, UK!
www.bullswood.com
Niall for Prime Minister

It's superb news that Campaign Cup went down well with the 'authoritaa's' and that Bravo are pleased with Mission: Paintball.

I'd like to see Niall get an award for 'Services to Paintball'. He really deserves it.

Crystal Palace again next year! Can't wait!