Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What marker to get?

Diakatarnis

Jun 25, 2005
Visit site
Ok i have some kit already marker, air, mask etc i went for a walk on day on sunday. after spending 3 hours trying to hit things with my beauty that is a viewloader prodigy e-grip (dont laugh) i decided i might as well be using a shot gun, the balls were all over the shop whilst watching the other players shoot the same spot with ease :(

So ive decided to get a better marker prefibly one that can shoot the balls in the same direction. Ive been looking at the ions, and my mate also has a toxic impulse ???? maxed out on NDZ upgrades with hypersport works I-Frame. What would you suggest?

Many thanks :)

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
ion is always a good option if you want to upgrade and dont have the hundreds and hundreds needed for a top end gat. the ion is a awesome little marker.

but just out of interest what are willing to spend?

Diakatarnis

Jun 25, 2005
Visit site
lol, about £250 i know i can pick up an ion for £138 spanking new from justpaintball but my mate keeps insisting his toxic impulse with al lits upgrades is better. hes got some cricket board or somming ???? no idea what that is. weight does not bother me really as im using a steel bottle with soem nasty gun atm :p but if there is a drastic performance difference between the guns :) says theres only 10 or somming made blah blah blah barrel inserts (ive no idea what hes on about :S)
Hes selling it with air + old gun + everything he has for £200 would stock ion still be better than this toxic impulse thing with all the upgrades?

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
ok.

£160 gets you

Red/black ION
Blackheart Board
CCM no Rise feedneck
Sling Trigger
Ultrlite barrell
Stock barrell
It has a stock asa on it at the moment

Has been serviced by myself and tom allen so i can assure you its in tip top condition.

The frame as been sanded (by hand) by the god himself tom allen then sprayed, so its smoother than any stock frame out there.

:D

Diakatarnis

Jun 25, 2005
Visit site
ok.

£160 gets you

Red/black ION
Blackheart Board
CCM no Rise feedneck
Sling Trigger
Ultrlite barrell
Stock barrell

Has been serviced by myself and tom allen so i can assure you its in tip top condition.

The frame as been sanded (by hand) by the god himself tom allen then sprayed, so its smoother than any stock frame out there.

hehe cool :) no idea who tom allen is ???? :S (your talking to a n00b here :p

only know what the blackheart board is the rest i have no idea :) care to explain please :p what each part is and how it improves the gun :D

Tomc NSPL

Aug 31, 2006
Ive got a maxxxxxxxxxxxxed out ion if ur interested at a awsome price, everything is under 5 months old and includes all stock and mod parts

pm me for more info :)

Flawless

Sep 1, 2006
ok.

£160 gets you

Red/black ION
Blackheart Board
CCM no Rise feedneck
Sling Trigger
Ultrlite barrell
Stock barrell

Red/black ION
Blackheart Board - Worth £60 ish, gives lots of extra features such as ramping, semi auto etc

CCM no Rise feedneck - Worth £25 ish, Means that you dont have to use an allen key to attach hopper, you just flick it round and it grips it

Sling Trigger - Worth £25 ish, means you can hit 15 balls per second a lot easier than with a stock trigger.

Ultrlite barrell - Not sure how much is worth, Less breakages in barrel, better accuracy, pimps the ion

Stock barrell - Comes standard with Ion

Basically to buy new would be £250 - 300 ... and this is in better than new condition, tom allen is a genius ;)

ionhalo

Cobra's Member
Sep 24, 2005
Visit site
hey diak that packages for £160 is sweet but then again your fairly new so honestly i would buy a brand new stock one and get it upgraded yourself. And i do own an ion and they are sweet, dam i paided £189 for mine :p