The Home Of European Paintball

What Paint For a Cocker???

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
I hope this aint too late so....

Its not the paint you use (well ) its more the barrell bore size and the size of the paint.

if your barrell is .68 then paint under that .67 will be loose in the barrel giving rise to more movement and could then affect accuracy.

if paint is bigger than barrell then you guest it, it will burst.

Dufferent paints are different grades but I have never used anything that has been so bad (well once but it was a bad batch of paint)

You can usually guarentee Diablo (all grades) will shoot well

The Zap I have used I was impressed with and i think they have made some good paint

RPS from what i rememeber get the slightly more expensive stuff but it will hold up better during a game

Hope this helps

Listener70

Jan 25, 2003
USA
Visit site
O.K. I'm way past your 15 min. deadline ut the answer to your question is this. Its not the marker, but the barrel you need to match the paint to. The "cocker is especially sensitive since if the barrel is to big the paint will roll down the barrel producing at hte very least terrible consistency (sp) over the chrono. When you can afford it I recomerd the freak system (or similar).

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by Listener70
O.K. I'm way past your 15 min. deadline ut the answer to your question is this. Its not the marker, but the barrel you need to match the paint to. The "cocker is especially sensitive since if the barrel is to big the paint will roll down the barrel producing at hte very least terrible consistency (sp) over the chrono. When you can afford it I recomerd the freak system (or similar).
ehhhhhhh,NO you will have the same problem with any marker,the ball detent/s should stop any balls "rolling down the barrel" as you said.
the best bet is to match the paint to the barrel,it does NOT matter what marker you use as they all follow the same physics ;)

LiquidPerry801

Dec 14, 2002
Springville, Utah U.S.A.
Visit site
*sigh*

the reason i said cocker specifically is not because i think it matters what marker model I have but because I imagine that all stock 2003 worr cockers are going to have the same bore size. And as such, I was hoping that someone would know the bore size from having owned one or whatever reason and could tell me what paint would match best with a stock autococker barrel

so basically I prolly should haved asked if anyone knew the bore size of the aforementioned barrel and then asked what diam. paint would work the best with said bore size, but i figured i could kill two birds with one stone without having everyone jump on the opportunity to show how much smarter they are than a noob such as myself and sound like a bunch of smart asses and not helping a damn bit