Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Paintball Gear - brilliant

rancid

Mother, is that you?
Just a quick public message to congratulate Ant, Robbo and Steve for putting out the best paintball magazine there has ever been.

I know how much work these guys have put into this mag, and I've seen the effects of the late nights and stress - it ain't a pretty sight. Also, Ravi, Justin O and Jack Wood have really delivered the business on the reviews.

I think there's a lot of people who expect great work from the pgi & p8 team, without actually thinking what goes into it and the sacrifices that have to be made. None of these guys has had a shag over the last six months - just think about it, I know I am.

F in great job all round.

One last thing, Ant deserves a massive amount of credit for his work this year. For the most part he goes about his job with great professionalism and skill, and is not one to shout about it. If you're ever looking for a geezer who deserves the accolade 'greatest contribution to paintball' look no further.

Yours, mt

Mr Big

and his big purple helmet
Jul 3, 2001
In a big shoe
www.p8ntballer.com
Last six months? Last 24 years, more like. Actually, I'm shaving myself for Jordan. Did I say shaving? I meant saving. And I know Steve's saving himself for Zola Budd. Robbo's been at it like a ferret though...you know that mirror he's got with a tiny hole in it...

Inferno

Paintball Addict
I'm an idiot

My ignorance never ceases to amaze me. It took me forever to discover PGI, now I missed out on What Paintball Gear. Tell me now, IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I NEED TO GET? Besides a life and common sense, of course.:D Anyway, congratulations, even though I didn't get the damn magazine. :)

Exactly dude, I dunno this Steve guy but I heard he was like a gay celibate monk or something.

As fo robo, he's looking like a conehead dwarf these days. And Tha Antman just fell off tha short bus...let's face it, neither are laydeekillaz.

And Rancid dude, what about lil ol' moi? Je suis writing stuff in WPG? too, why all the props to Chopper, Woody and J-Lo?

And who are you anyway; how come you got so much inside info? Are you like the mild-mannered janitor-type dude who becomes Hong Kong Phooey?

Peace

rancid

Mother, is that you?
Hey inferno, you ain't missed out. Check out the homepage - you can still order a copy.

Let them know I sent you (I'm on a cut).

TJ, mate, sorry - the pic of you is a little understated. I guess you had a hangover?