The Home Of European Paintball

What Paintball Gear?

Justin Owen

American BadAss
Jul 10, 2001
Kenner, LA USA
Visit site
very soon

yes it was supposed to be out in October but we ran into some unforseeable delays, mainly the lack of punctuality on the part of some companies out there in getting the review gear to us on time. It won't be long now, though...the word on the underground is that it's about to go to press...
~Justin~

MMM, Some bad boys got their words in late.

Not lil ol TJ though, oh no.

The people at fault's names sound like the following:

Bustin Jowens
Black Hood
Cravi Mopra

:D

Peace (and just kiddin', from what I seen you boys have done a stand-up job...though obviously the poster of lil ol moi is the highpoint of the mag)

Justin Owen

American BadAss
Jul 10, 2001
Kenner, LA USA
Visit site
Shiyyyaaattt...

Shiiiyyyyyaaaattt...
All I'mz gonna sez is that my Mrs. is about ready to divorce me over this 'mag. LOL
j/k of course, but I'm really dazzled by the behaviour of some of the "product providers." Now that everything's finally in to the great Antman, I'm halfway expecting there to be a knock on my door any minute now with six or seven new boxes of stuff from certain folks...
Hey, it'd figure, and it would be just my luck.
:rolleyes: :p
Love ya' Linguini...
~J~

TJ 2

Sep 9, 2001
Visit site
Sheesh...you'd think people would wanna get their products featured for free in the world's greatest PBall mag, but some folks obviously don't want their products exposed to thousands of ballers with money to burn.

Go figure...

Oh, and tell your good lady that my Malibu apartment could do with a woman's touch if she ever sees sense...you best keep her away from that mag J-(L)O cus when she sees me she's gonna be on tha first plane outta Hicksville...

:cool:

Peace Bro.