Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what sites host pics of UKM/KOTH?

Trems

knee is broken again :[
Dec 3, 2004
West Mids
?

whats going on with axion laterly anyway, they havent put any pics since march....were they even at the last two events as i didnt notice thier tent?

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
dunno but their site is annoying with all the links you have to go through to get to the pictures, that's why i posted the 'best link' for axion, so you can favourite that and then be at the page immediately

personally i prefer dan randon ;)

Stevie_c

Mighty KPA Gaffer
Mar 3, 2006
West Midz
www.kpapaintball.com
danrandon said:
All being well I should have someone covering the 5 man for me this month:eek:
Any chance you can ask them to cover a little bit of our games? please.
it seems everytime a camera is pointing about people miss us, they seem to have thier favourite teams they always follow and no-one else.
Just thought i would try and get in now and ask.:)

oggey

Oct 29, 2004
Visit site
Axion havnt been to any paintball tournaments since febuary I think. Its solely down to there being no point. They came all the way there and back to take photos of people most of the day but then got nothing out of it. Very little people would end up buying the photo's, not enough for it to be worth there while. If they had more interest I think they may have still been going there!

Stevie_c

Mighty KPA Gaffer
Mar 3, 2006
West Midz
www.kpapaintball.com
oggey said:
Axion havnt been to any paintball tournaments since febuary I think. Its solely down to there being no point. They came all the way there and back to take photos of people most of the day but then got nothing out of it. Very little people would end up buying the photo's, not enough for it to be worth there while. If they had more interest I think they may have still been going there!
they were there in March, i ask them to take a couple of photos of our team, and just got blanked, suprise,, there was no pics up on thier site of us. we had this conversation back then, i know the guys have a hard job covering everyone, but if we ask they should try and do summat, not just cover thier favourite teams.... thats prob why the pics didn't sell, who wants to buy pics of a team they aint in?
anyway this aint a bitch at anyone, as we covered this back then, just hope this improve a little.