Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what to choose next for me cocker?

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
lo all,
i will be getting a small sum of money soon,, and wondering what to upgrade on my cocker Evo 97, i have 3 choices in mind,

MK 3 blade+Freak or a decent barrel set up.
Air system

at the mo i have a stock barrel which is ok, but very picky when it wants to shoot straight, and a normal '45 trigger.
Now i really would like a freak and blade frame but other ppl say that an airsystem is more importanr.

I have a Co2 bottom line system, which i am happy with at the mo, but when it comes to winter etc, it will be bouncing alot,

so what u think is more important?
air system or a decent barrel set up and blade?

cheers all
Cow

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by cowface1812
ARRRG,

AIR system,

or blade and freak,

that is the Q,:):p :D
Tough question. Blade will increase your fire rate 'cause it's so damn easy to shoot. Freak will improve your consistency as long as you get the full set and change paints a lot.

Air is a big improvement though, but costly with extra dive tanks and the like.

The first major improvement I noticed on my cocker was, (long time ago), when I slapped a Daystate air system on it. Played a tourney at Xmas and my consistency was blob on, never had been before on CO2, uised to have to chrony at ~260fps just to be sure. Changed Air systems to a Max-Flo since then but never regretted moving over.

Air, (2nd hand?) + Decent Front reg, (Ergo etc)

Pick up a decent barrel (2nd hand ?) and wait for freak. I used a 12" J&J and a 16" AA barrel for years with no problems. Got a freak set 'cause I've got a nice job and less sense than money, (and I've not got a lot of money thanks to P8ntballer classifieds and Planet Eclipse and their cool gadgets :()

Blade instead of freak set. Blades rock, until I can go electro
:D

Just my tuppence any way...see if you can make sense....2.5L of San Miguel make tony a happy chappy;)