The Home Of European Paintball

what to choose next for me cocker?

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Philip
Put a black magic reg with the blade and freak.
Isn't the black magic reg just a sproused up version of the stock reg?

Me, I'd go for blade frame (seconds) cheap air (Me'lee) or second hand and freak..... damn thats over £200, crap! you need 'em all! :D:D:D

Paul.

Tony

Dead Hellfish
Jul 7, 2001
Jarra, N-E , UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Paul_collier

Isn't the black magic reg just a sproused up version of the stock reg?

Me, I'd go for blade frame (seconds) cheap air (Me'lee) or second hand and freak..... damn thats over £200, crap! you need 'em all! :D:D:D

Paul.

Wow!! I was gonna say Melee!! Or, there are a few Govnair's kicking round at the moment for about £100.

If you're happy with the slide trigger, don't get the blade, if you're not, get one!! Shoot a cocker with one on, and see how it feels to you.

If you want a Barrel set, or just a barrel, try a few if you can. It'll cost near £200 for a Freak set alone, unless you're looking to get the base set, then build it up over time. You could look at Rekka barrels, they are pretty cheap, or, if you use a specific type of paint, you could just get a Boomstick or an Ultralyte on about the same bore size as you normally use.
3 or 4 of my team used full Freak sets, and we only ever used 2 or 3 inserts. If you use the barrel you already have, you may only need to buy one or two other barrels.

So what am I saying? Get a cheap air system, and get a barrel!!! Then save your pennies and get a blade!!! Remember to sniff out the bargains first though, as someone said before, Planet sell Blade seconds, and there's nothing wrong with them at all!! I saw an Angel Blade second the other day, and I'm sorry, but I could not see a single problem or fault with it, and it was about £20 cheaper!!!

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
i am hopefully getting a cheap blade from a friend of mine. and i am looking at 2nd hand stuff, like freak and airsystem,

cheers all, ur comments r gratefully appreciated.

Tom