Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what to do?

Eblade... u know it's what you want! :D

But seriously like peeps have said... try them out and see which one you like best.
You're more than welcome to come find me at the next KOTH and shoot my Eblade over the chrono.

You decide (but i know the voices in your head are telling you eblade...they did in mine ;) )

-EDD

Speedyg4LS

NSPL FACTORY
Sep 25, 2003
S. Wales
i have shot both Angels and E-blades and i prefer the E-Blade, but like Tommy says try them both, its all down to personal preferance in de end m8,

Skeet

Platinum Member
Right...well, you have options:

1st) Sell the Cocker as is and buy an Angel or other marker.
**Downside is, you will most likely lose money on the cocker you have, then you have to pay out £450 upwards for the Angel or other marker (if its to be equal to the E-Blade option).

2nd) Keep the cocker as is, and buy an Angel or other marker.
**Downside again, is that you will have to find a bit more cash to fund the new marker. Upside is, you will have a backup marker, which will likely see alot of use!!

3rd)Buy an E-Blade frame and bung it on the cocker.
**Downside is, you may have to buy a few extra bits (Ram QEV's etc) to get the Cocker up to top spec, depending on the base marker you are using.
Upside is, you can do it for £200 for a second quality E-Blade frame (minor cosmetic flaws), which means that even if you have to buy a RAM and QEV's, Supercharger Delrin bolt and Rex Dialler kit, its still gonna be cheaper than an Angel of similar quality, and you dont have to do it all at once..ie: a Cocker can grow with you.

Choice is yours..but I know what I did..see my sig...Nexus Spec !!!

Course you can, just come find the B'ham uni guys (we usually meet anyway) and ask/look for me. Bring a hopper of paint (or however much you wana shoot through it) and you can shoot it to your hearts content. I'm the only one of us with a cocker so ill be an easy one to spot.

We've also got a Speed owner in the team and sum guys with IR3's. I can't speak for them, but i don't see that they would mind letting you shoot those aswell if you ask them.

-EDD