Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What to get ...

rookie cookie

Nov 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi i want to get into woods ball what what type of gun do you think i should get i only want some thing like a auto mag that the use at the normal paintball parks .. any ideas thanks bye

Poppacap

EFIL4AGGIN
Jan 29, 2006
Visit site
The first thing I would suggest you get is your head examined ,secondly ditch the woodsball/ soldier nonsense and by an electro .

ratta tat tat baby.

ScottishWarrior

Team P.B.A
Sep 23, 2003
Originally posted by Poppacap
The first thing I would suggest you get is your head examined ,secondly ditch the woodsball/ soldier nonsense and by an electro .

ratta tat tat baby.

LOL go woodsball 2nd get an a5...U guys moan at recballers when then slag ur side of pb.. So why u do it??..

s1im

ex gwc #21
Oct 23, 2004
essex england
in my mind(probibly just mine!) marker wise I see no need to differentiate between sup and woods, The price of markers means you can have a tournie spec marker for £150, I liked using a E2 cocker in the woods, was fast enough, has lovely acuracy and the price at the mo is just criminal! what ever you go for I would go for one that has lots of barrels/upgrades for it so you can play around! the only different thing is if you are going to be playing large open fields a a5 with flatline is fantastic for distance but if you are in close quarters or decide to play tournie it would not be fast enough, hope this helps!

Poppacap

EFIL4AGGIN
Jan 29, 2006
Visit site
Originally posted by ScottishWarrior
LOL go woodsball 2nd get an a5...U guys moan at recballers when then slag ur side of pb.. So why u do it??..

because-----woodsball leads you down a very dark path ---next thing you know you'll be a scenario baller-----then you'll end up buying a spyder that looks like an AK47 --- shortly you'll start talking about the last time you took 'point' and wear urban camo to work --and then finally you'll wake up in the middle of the night screaming as you suddenly realise, YOU SHOULD OF JUST JOINED THE ****ING ARMY IN THE FIRST PLACE.

;) word