Jan 17, 2002
Jersey
L10 and software update of control board, ACE, Xvalve

doing this though will basically give you an xmag

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
As he's got L10 already a X-valve is a lot of money to pay to lose 3oz of weight.

Not a lot left for you to get really - I'd get your board updated to the 3.2 software. If your frame + rail are stock emag parts you can try and get hold of their ULE equivalents, or have the rail milled out.

ACE is a possibility if you've got a ULE frame - although it involves either buying the X-mag body kit (which is mucho money), or drilling your ULE body, so isn't for your average DIY bodger.

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Originally posted by Gadget
As he's got L10 already a X-valve is a lot of money to pay to lose 3oz of weight.

Not a lot left for you to get really - I'd get your board updated to the 3.2 software. If your frame + rail are stock emag parts you can try and get hold of their ULE equivalents, or have the rail milled out.

ACE is a possibility if you've got a ULE frame - although it involves either buying the X-mag body kit (which is mucho money), or drilling your ULE body, so isn't for your average DIY bodger.
Not sure on the 3.2 software being worth the effort as its mainly for use with ACE and doesn't really give much of an advantage without the eye.

Shame he's already got the ULE body as an LX modular body is only about £20 more and its set up for ACE.