Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What upgrades should i get

P8ntbllr99

Long live the Matrix
May 4, 2002
USA all the way
Visit site
Hey, i have a JT excelarator 4.0 and i was just wondering what kind of upgrades I should get for it, i wanna get a new barrel but i dont know what kind to get, and i wanna get other upgrades so if u have any suggestiones that would be great,thanks

limitdliability

aaaa...no!
Apr 16, 2002
WI
Visit site
doesnt the excellerator use spyder threads? anyway, i wouldnt waste your money on a freak kit for a gun like that(no offense to those u disagree) i just dont see spending more on a barrel than the gun itself. i would suggest that u first find out which paints are most readily availbe and which paint u think u will be firing most of the time. then find a good match. personally i swear by the CP One-Piece line of barrels-multiple bore sizes, good anno, and great honing for 40 bux(www.paintballbarrels.com for cp and free shipping)
as far as other upgrades go, i suggest a agitated loader of some kind, probably a 12 Volt revy would be the best. then you could look into possibly nitro if u havent already. a cheap screw in system such as the PMI Pure engery tanks are great.
good luck and i hope u find what u want