Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whats happened to the classifieds

G

Gassy

I am looking for a new marker and don't want to spend £700 on an ego 07 as good as they are but there is hardly anything in the classifieds at the moment.
I may be looking for something that is not run of the mill but the forsale board is devoid of quality gats at the moment.

There I feel better for that :eek:

rkid

jason
Apr 22, 2007
kettering
i now wat you mean gassy im after a second marker so i have 2 i have about £300-£400 to spend but i just cant find one i like any were on here

Polly

SoManc!
May 30, 2006
****ehole West Yorkshire
www.myspace.com
i could get hold of a pimp ass polished blue and silver..... dramatic pause........SPYDER XTRA!!! for you for the awsome price of £300.... thats like.. sooooo cheap
play tournaments with that and you will grab everyones attention, and if you actually manage to hit anything with it you will be snapped up by pro teams fo' sho, i can gurantee that if ollie lang wasnt sponsored by dye he would be shooting one of these :eek:

:D;)

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
i now wat you mean gassy im after a second marker so i have 2 i have about £300-£400 to spend but i just cant find one i like any were on here

hmm i will have a shocker by the end of the week i could lump ya with if your interested

G

Gassy

At a realistic price mikey.

pm me what you can get with prices

rkid

jason
Apr 22, 2007
kettering
thanks for the offer m8 but lets sort gassy out im not in no rush to get one just yet i want to look around