Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whats my mini worth?

Sam_M

May 7, 2013
Just a quick one, not sure what i should do with my mini, whether to keep it as a back up, split it or sell it as is.

It currently has

Empire on/off asa
Upgraded ball raced trigger
Empire axe grips
Upgraded shockwave board
Nummech snatch grip
Nummech foregrip extender
And just been recently serviced

What do people think?

Ty90

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 18, 2012
Northamptonshire
Just a quick one, not sure what i should do with my mini, whether to keep it as a back up, split it or sell it as is.

It currently has

Empire on/off asa
Upgraded ball raced trigger
Empire axe grips
Upgraded shockwave board
Nummech snatch grip
Nummech foregrip extender
And just been recently serviced

What do people think?
Well if you decide not to keep it and want to split id be interested in the relay :) and potentially snatch grip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Sam_M

May 7, 2013
Id just like to know a rough idea on price now but il bear that in mind, just iv been made an offer with all the upgrades taken into account so i want to know if its a good price or not

TrikkyD

Jokers
Jan 7, 2010
Nottingham
I'm sorry to say I think £250 is a little too high as is if you want the best return on your money swap the original parts back in where possible then sell separately. But that's just my opinion for what it's worth.

Reactions: Dusty

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I'm sorry to say I think £250 is a little too high as is if you want the best return on your money swap the original parts back in where possible then sell separately. But that's just my opinion for what it's worth.

This.

If you got £180 for it you'd be lucky. Buyer's market unfortunately, at the end of the day you're going to be competing to sell against stock minis which will go for not much over £100, even with all your upgrades they still do the same job at the end of the day. 10 bps.

Sam_M

May 7, 2013
Thanks, i know the upgrades do nothing for it thats why i was thinking of keeping it as a back up for when i have my ego. I recon iv spent twice as much on upgrades then the gun is worth lol but thats paint ball haha

But like you say i can sell the upgrades easily then sell it as a standard mini and i recon il make more money that way