Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What's the best marker youve used?

Fearfas

Sep 26, 2009
Well... Thats a quite personal question and depends on what are you looking on a Marker..At this stage all of them are about the same and the prices are about the same also (when talking about brand new).
I´ve been using DYe for more than 8 years and im fu***ng tired of the maintenance so switching to PE.
If you like doing maintenance choose a DYE.
If you dont want to do any maintenance choose PE.
If you have loads of money get a luxe.

PS- The best marker i´ve ever used is a DYE NT black and Gold edition. But have too many problems and more than once have to use a geo2 that have as backup in competitions so ditch it out.
Before i had DM7/8/9/10, luxe 1.

Last edited:

desponge

weekend warrior
Aug 6, 2003
Darlington
its all about personal preference mate.......whatever feels good for you.....you could have the most expensive marker on the market but you wont like how it feels/looks or shoots= waste of money......and theres no point asking that on here as a lot of people will go with what their shooting, especially if they are sponsored/subsidised by a certain company.

if your just starting out you need to think about cost, will you be using this in say 1 year or will you quickly change, are you looking at playing scenario or speedball, and will it be easy to maintain i.e. stripping and cleaning without breaking it.

best thing to do is get along to an event where guys have their own gear and try different stuff (masks, gloves and markers), just remember to be polite and explain your situation, you'll be surprised that a lot of people will let you use it.

automag

Jan 14, 2008
that is an opened ended question, every one is different and every gun is different.

What may feel good in your hand may feel like a sack old spanners in another's hand!!!

As the others say, if you get the chance try before you buy.

jfp

May 13, 2011
Oxford
I love my dm10's and just bought myself an nt10 but have not had a chance to use it yet :-(

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
Custom Shego build by a mile. Not the prettiest thing but damn cool and shoots great.

Will never ever part with it.

Reactions: EELZ

redleader

May 13, 2011
well i've owen a TM-15,DM9, EGO9, Vanguard Creed and GEO2.1 and have a LUXE2.0 on order.
As far as poppets go even with the ego9 being fully upped the creed shot the best. was smoother and the barrels were spot on.
Spool valve has to be the Luxe 2.0 then the geo because both have no first shot drop off. The geo isn,t as smooth as the DM but is bullet proof.
If your thinking about resale stick with PE or Luxe