Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what's the top shootem up atm.

Mr. Suicide

BHood.
Oct 29, 2004
South Wales
Visit site
Battlefield 2 is old now, and I absoloutely HATE far cry 2, I completed it on xbox 360, and it's no where near as good as the old ones! :/

CSS Is good, and TF2 is the bomb also =)

Luke.

Feb 27, 2009
Oldham, Manchester
If you want Realistic Milsim type with arcade elements then COD4 is for you. If you want Arcade fantasic fun then Halo 3 is for you. Both these games combine a strong single player story mode and excellent online modes.

I personally prefer Halo 3 its excellent and is the game that set the standard for most modern shooters.

However both these games have hardened online communities which means it can take some time to get into the Online aspect. You will find that on your first few games you wil get shot into little pieces but after a while youll be killing like pro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dextrus
Halo Rules!:p

(goes and hides:))

no! NO!

it is rubbish utter bollocks of a game! i am sorry to all you halo fans but the game just pisses me right off!

you try and shoot the guys and then they just jump around not getting hit like pansies, and then when you do shoot them, they dont die! the guns dont even kill people (no rappers do not :rolleyes:) whats the point of a shootem up with guns that just dont kill? :p
I admit the guns can seem under powered in this game but thats because your supposed to be super human and have to get peoples sheild down first. Meet me online on Halo 3 and i will teach you to play like a pro in a few hours.

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
For us more adult gamers its Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead.

For small screaming children its Halo, CSS etc.

Tom we need to catch up, im feeling old...
And for us even more adult gamers it's Enemy Territory MP.

stevie t

Sep 27, 2006
no! NO!

it is rubbish utter bollocks of a game! i am sorry to all you halo fans but the game just pisses me right off!

you try and shoot the guys and then they just jump around not getting hit like pansies, and then when you do shoot them, they dont die! the guns dont even kill people (no rappers do not :rolleyes:) whats the point of a shootem up with guns that just dont kill? :p

tricky the game is meant to be like that because the storyline is that you are a human that has undergone lab experiment and extensive surgery to make you stronger, faster etc, the reason the guns seem so underpowered is because the spantans and elites (the people you play as) are wearing armour that weights 1000lb. Also the armour is surrounded by a shield. Bet you can tell i am a halo fan from this post. lol