Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whats this about X-boards not being affected by light.

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Hi,

I bought a clear VL revy with the new clear lid at the campaign Cup last year and then didn't use it much. However, when I did use it I found that in good light the paddle kept spining even with a full hopper. I then painted the body black and the same thing happened again, so I covered the lid up and it stopped it most of the time but every now and then it still happend when I had my back to the sun. So I was thinking that as the X-boards are supposed to not be affected by light, if I get one will this cure my problem cause I really am getting annoyed with this problem.

Any help appreciated,

Charlie.

Jul 27, 2001
Slutton Surrey
Visit site
My X board doesn't spin in the sun but i have the standard black body and semi clear lid

but it is very very fast no delays

and get one of thoses new paddles very nice much better then the standard one

batterys last a lot longer to :D

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Hey Tom, you missed a good day at Temple today. Skulls went 6 games unbeaten including a number of 100 point maxes. When I left they had just been beaten by A few good men but they were way ahead of their competition so hopefully they won the day.

L8rz,

Charlie.

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
I have an X-board and evil paddles fitted to a smoke VL with a clear lid...no problems with it in Florida (loadsa sun) or here (sun? whats that?) and yes it is wierd the batteries do seem to last forever and another plus the only time I'm aware of the hopper is even working is when I empty it! Then I hear the paddles spinning, before (with the normal board) I would hear the motor all the time, and before anyone jumps in a says "oh is it actually working"...never missed a shot yet (unless you count when the hopper is actually empty).

james adkin

myspace.com/londontigers
Jul 14, 2001
www.myspace.com
charlie,

we did beat the Skulls but it was in vein as they already had enough points to win the day, which they did.

Someone did post the full results somewhere i think

james