Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What's up with Mario & Piper??

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Wow there is a lot of anger locked inside you and it seems you are showing your true colours on a public forum.......... You are definatley your mother's son!

I was never a women and you know that the documents where something your mum made up to hide her own dirty little secret! Did you know she also used to sell her body to rich business men and is also the star of some really dodgy films! In fact look up the name "Mrs hard cod" and you will surprised what she got up too in the years before she became a full women!!!! She/ he made a lot of money with it's dirty secret! Then blew the lot on the full surgery............ Look at her/his hands! Like shovels!

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
I've got the goddamn videotape of your operation. Don't deny it. You used it like Pam and Tommy did. For your own perverse pleasure. I know the dark places of your mind dad!!

The one glaring inconsistency of your entire story. How the F*ck did she give birth to me if she used to be a man?!

Mum had to do what mum had to do. She survived. She pleasured men to put me through school. You sir...you are an abomination!

Adamantium

Modfather
Oct 25, 2006
London
www.tech4.tv
let them sort it kitty, marios repressed memories may come back, and he will see the similarity between his mum and dad, and then may remember the laboratory......

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
I know this has come as a shock to a lot of you but I am hoping and praying that my son and myself can rebuild the bridges and have a proper father son relationship.................. I live in hope!