The Home Of European Paintball

Where can I get a silencer?

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
I don't mean for James Bond 'esq style muggings :D

I mean the ones so I can actually shoot my gun at home without the police coming round. I think WDP use them but don't know where to get them. (they are black plastic with some sort of white stuff inside)

Triggerman

Aug 12, 2001
Visit site
Get it straight ...... they're illegal. Therefore you won't find anybody mass producing them. You could probably buy one from your next door neighboy but he'll probably make it like crap and then sell it to you for a high price. Also if you get caught say bye bye to your marker. If you want is so badly then search it up..... I've seen plenty of websites with instructions.

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Originally posted by Triggerman
Get it straight ...... they're illegal. Therefore you won't find anybody mass producing them. You could probably buy one from your next door neighboy but he'll probably make it like crap and then sell it to you for a high price. Also if you get caught say bye bye to your marker. If you want is so badly then search it up..... I've seen plenty of websites with instructions.
????

Illegal, doubt it. All it does is mean dry firing isn't loud. it's not for silencing it whilst paint is coming out. It's basically a sealed unit which dispersers the gas a lot more quietly.

From memory it's got 3M on the plastic bit but couldn't say for sure.

Thanks Thunder Cock but like I say it's not for while the marker has paint in it.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
BOA concealer

BOA used to make a barrel that was specially designed to be fitted with a silencer which they made in limited quantities. I don't know how many of them are in existance, but they're not in production anymore and I'd bet that whoever owns one won't give it up for any small amount. You can try to find them though if you feel you must.

Cobra does make a gun muffler for dry firing that works more or less like a silencer. You can't put paint through it, but it's useful for tuning your gun at home without neighbors or family complaining about the noise. You can get one from any Cobra dealer like London Paintball Supplies or directly from Cobra.