Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

where to get playing tops printed?

Silky

-Relentless-
Aug 31, 2004
wasnt sure where to put this thread but here is as good as anywhere i think.

were lookin to get our team tops printed with sponsor info and names on the back, anyone able to suggest places where they have had thier tops printed/ names added.

were gettin empire gear so were not looking for a total custom print, just names and sponsor info added.

any help appriciated

H-S

thekid

Ego today.Gone tomorrow!
May 8, 2003
Northallerton
Visit site
Give Rhino Sports a ring on
0114 2762233 (Sheffield)

made ours for the last 2 years now!

no min number run off and i think they work out at around 40/45 quid each

Speedyg4LS

NSPL FACTORY
Sep 25, 2003
S. Wales
We had our done at Impsport, in Lincoln, they did an anazing job on them and even after all the diving (not very good diving though, i must add b4 someone else does) it is still in perfect nick, i can send you pics if you want.
i think there is a link in my profile to the website!

Speed's

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
yes but what if the man has got 7 empire tops and isnt looking for a custom print like he said and he wants his name and sponsors on it etc.

can those places you all mention do it? heat pressed vinyl images or something like that

joolux.//

National Treasure
Nov 12, 2002
SoBirmingham
www.warpedsports.com
probably not, but if you give warped a ring on 01902 455455 they can get what you want done or at least point you in the right direction cos thats what we had done for 04.

- yes must start reading posts a bit more thoroughly.

BigG

Evil Spirit
Feb 29, 2004
Visit site
printers

if you can get your nose in a yellow pages and look for screen printers tshirt printers and call them up,

all you need to do is do the designs and show then exactly what you want, agree on a price and give them the shirts and your away,

i did this, all i wanted what my name on the back of a jersey and it cost me 10quid but that was just one colour, the more colours you have with screen printing the more it costs,

worth giving your local printeres a try tho, - mite get them cheeper if you have there logo/details on your shirts, get them to sponsor you!

all the best

sykesg

Smakin your Bitch up
Aug 22, 2001
London
www.mayhemtigers.com
if you are getting empire gear then speak to empire in colchester see what they say, if not speak to ivon at custom sports gear. either company will see you right. Links below ;)