Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which Air System?

Recoil

EBlade *fap*
Apr 26, 2002
Coventry
Visit site
ok, in the next few days I shall be buying a new marker at the moment the choice is

Angel LCD
Eclipse Cocker

Now I am fairly certain that I am going to be going with the Cocker, but I also want to buy an air system....

Currently I am using an AGD Flatline 3000psi with 1.9 tank... however I would like to upgrade to a 4500 1.1 but not sure which reg to go with, to be honest I am considering the Angel A.I.R. but Im not sure if it will work well with the Cocker? obviously its gonna be fine if I choose to go with the Angel.....

So what am I asking? basically can you guys recommend an Air system that is 4500psi and both guns will be happy with

Thanks

Dave

Jul 27, 2001
Slutton Surrey
Visit site
Angel Air
4500psi Max flow
4500 psi flatline
Armaggedon

Anything really all the above systems work with most markers. Might want to try a 1.5 stumpy bottle same lenght as the 1.1 but a little wider since u have been using a 1.9.

sc0tty

WALKER LIKES YOUNG BOYS
Aug 27, 2001
Manchester
Id stick with the Angel Air or Armaggedon

If I were u watch arround the boards for one I picked my 1.1 Armaggedon up for £160 including postage from Gernsey.
the bottle only had 1 year left but so what when its not very dear to get em test I think that was a bargin.....

Stick withe the Eclipse Cocker idea have you not heard about the E-BLADE yet?????

Tony

Dead Hellfish
Jul 7, 2001
Jarra, N-E , UK
Visit site

Originally posted by ascutt
I really recommend the MacDev Conquest from MacDev, you can buy one in the UK from 6th Element here: http://www.6e.net/

Great air system
Fantastic air system!!! Light and consistent, and no batteries to die either!!! If you do have a problem, macdev are very quick to sort anything out.

Gillie or Hatts are usually floating round this board, so they're pretty easy to get in touch with.

How

Back for good
Jul 1, 2002
Bucks
i would recomed flatline, it is much more consistent than angel air and the later model of armagedon. I hav used armagedon, angel air and flatline and i much profere flatline (others are still good though)

Angel-Kid

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
Get a
Armageddon
Raptor
A.I.R.
Warped Sportz
or whatever fits your budget

But my friend has a ANS Chaos cocker with A.I.R. and it hasen't effected anything but just get whatever you wan't

Davo

Goldmember
May 9, 2002
Middlesbrough
Visit site
Reg

Personally I'd go with a Max Flo, I know they are big and bulky compared to the rest but they work flawlessly (usually) and are unbelievably consistent. Tow of our team use them with Cockers and most of the other have Impys with Max Flows and we have no complaints whatsoever