Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which air system

Captain Scarlet

Weebl and bob rule
Jul 31, 2002
Bristol, UK
Visit site
I am thinking of upgrading the air system for my cocker. I want to get a 1.1l 4500. Should i go for the max flo, armageddon, or the Angel Air... The angel air is the prettiest, but the max flo is more shiney :D

KEN@AFGM

Snake player of choice!
Aug 6, 2001
Brighton
Visit site
Mac dev?

Is the mac dev fixed or adjustable output pressure?
I only know one person who uses one but he was impressed with it.

Currently i have two max flos (high and low pressure)

Very happy with both of them. (espicially the low pressure. From 4500 psi down to 175 really consistanly!)

Cheers

Perm

Aug 10, 2001
Nr. Dunstable, UK
It's adjustable.

I've heard/read some pretty good stuff about it on pbnation and other places.

my pal Beaker also has one his timmy, and seems pretty impressed with it......his timmy is a freakin minigun.....

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
air system

I am also looking for another air system. I currently have a geddon which is good. It all depends on how much you want to spend. I would go for the maxflow if your a student or an A.I.R. if you have some money tucked away.
I have heard the conquests are bloody good (sorry mum). You can get them from 6th Element.

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
the way you say that suggests that the max flow is not that good a reg.
if you get the latest one its bloody brill, but a little on the heavy side. n theres not much that goes wrong with them (as long as you dont use industrial standard air like they used unwisely at compaign)

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
Sorry if you read that like Billy. I meant to say I think Maxflow's are probably better than Armageddons. So out of the three, the maxflow and A.I.R are the best.

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Well the max flow only really comes into its own if you run it direct, otherwise it is just like the others being run through you inline. I have just switched to a fixed output PMI 4500psi screw in reg which you can get from LPS for £50. If you are going to run it through an inline reg then you will have to set your airsystems output higher anyway so why not go fo the fixed output reg. Get a bottle forwhat...£150 and the reg for £50 then you have yourself a decent airsystem ready to rock for £200. A LOT cheaper than the three you mentioned. Oh and you can't get shineyer than a silver airsystem reg in a nickle bottom line on a nickle drop forward. mmmmm shiney:D .

richquest

TEAM SHOWTIME
Jul 28, 2002
wirral
I CURRENTLY OWN BOTH A MAX FLO AND A GEDDON AND FIND THE MAX FLO MORE CONSISTANT OVER THE CHRONO BUT THEY ARE ON DIFFERENT MARKERS.

Gurney

"The Real Apoc"
Oct 13, 2001
Royston, Herts.
Ok, I own a cocker with a 4500 Armageddon, and in the 7 months I have had it, I have had no problems with it :D My gun chronys fine, always consistent and it is easy to adjust the settings (3/32 size allen key) :p

A few of my teamates own max flo`s, they too have found them very good, obviously the max flo has advantages over the armie (self regulating + it can run on co2 or air), but.......the unit with cradle is larger than the armie :eek:

And finally AA, this is a very nice air system, but IMHO you really dont need it on a cocker.....get the armie, you wont be disappointed :cool: