Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which barrel and bore size for inferno ?

sonic

Nov 4, 2001
nottingham.uk
www.uk-mastres.co.uk
hi there i have an inferno heat been using a dye stainless barrel for some time not had a break .

the paints shot through this barrel have varied ie diablo blaze,diablo midnight,victory paint,chronic and many more all shot straight and not had a break for at least a year and i play at least 2/3 times a month

also know somebody who uses a dye exel with the same sort of results:D:D

mrstewie

Apr 1, 2002
london, essex
Visit site
thanks for the info, did you buy the .688 bore and did you have any problems with the barrel fitting the gun ? I was going to buy a freak junior but idealy if I had no worries about busting balls I would go for the ultralite. Also if you don't mind me asking, what sort of a set up do you have on your heat? thanks for your help.

sonic

Nov 4, 2001
nottingham.uk
www.uk-mastres.co.uk
no problem i use .689 the other guy uses .689 . both have the inferno heat set up on co2 looking at air later on this year with a up graded diffuser bolt also use 12v revvy used to chop a few balls in early days but since had a revvy not one chop.

no problem with inferno threads as they are the same as the spyders.

blue inferno heat
dye stainless barrel
dye sticky grips
5"eclipse polished drop forward
12v revvy

nothig really special about the set up but do plenty of reserch before you part with you hard earned cash

p.s both of the barrels i have mentioned were brought from planet for under £40:D :D

try this site check out the reviews on barrels you are looking at
www.pbreview.com;) ;)

happy ballin see you around:p

mrstewie

Apr 1, 2002
london, essex
Visit site
thanks for that sonic, I'm going to run my inferno on the air melee rig.
Got the revy 12vl, will call planet to see what barrels they got available.
belsales show two types of upgrade bolts, one is the quick strip and the other is a shortened version, I wonder if that would make the bolt lighter needing less pressure.
http://www.belsales.co.uk/custom_parts.htm
I`m really happy with the inferno, I know it isn't on par with the top end markers but for me its great, reliable, easy to fix and I think it looks great.
happy paintballing

mrstewie

Apr 1, 2002
london, essex
Visit site
If you are still reading this Gudmann or any other inferno owners, I am thinking of getting an air system and wanted to know what you think would be a decent but affordable rig, I was thinking of the air melee and a inline reg.
thanks, Alan

Gudmann

huh ?
A fixed 850 psi screw-in

I have a 0.8 liter fixed screw-in alu tank I got from Powerball.

I get about 700 - 800 shots from it with the standard Hellfire Barrel and about 550 with the AA barrel.

A also have a 48 cu PMI 850 psi screw in.

Both are fine choices.

my best
Gudmann Bragi