Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which barrel

pirahna_punk

im gettin better really
Mar 19, 2002
Kentucky
www.geocities.com
ive heard really good things about the boomstick thought ive never used one thats what ive heard the best about so you know that'd be a good one. but if your just a beginner u might wanna try somethin cheaper i'd think like a tru flight i dunno man really just u know that's what i think.

-Tony

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
But the chance of getting a break in the barrel in the first place is much reduced if you can have the right paint to bore size match. Unless you get a selection of Boomsticks!:D

C

Cerberus

Honestly go for a freak, the initial outlay can be a bit painful but in the long run very much worth it.
If you really can't spring for the full set just get the basic barrel and 1 insert and expand from there.

contact warpedsports, at www.warpedspots.com(the BG2K2 chaps) they're doing some glorious prices for freaks.

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Mr_Toads_Wild_Ride
I recently sold my freak cause it was **** why do u love these systems so much:mad:

The front sections are horrible :mad:

Dye or armson are far better:D
What do you mean by "****"? We love these barrels so much because you get 8 barrels in 1 so can always fit bore size to paint, the alternatives being either a) lots of different bore barrels or b) 1 barrel with a giant bore, which decreases accuracy & wastes gas.
And what's wrong with the fronts? Choice of colours, lengths & AA or teardrop porting.
And of course, if you ever change your marker you just have to buy an extra back rather than a whole new set of barrels (same goes if you run a spare marker).

JimShady - Twisted Capt.

Plaited Wookie
Jan 7, 2002
Smacklesfield
Visit site
WTF? how can you say the freak is **** what is horrible about the front sections??
I bought a freak deluxe kit for my mag and after a few problems breaking/chopping paint (that were due to me not sizing the bore correctly) i was in love - it shoots straight as hell with any decent paint, when i decide to play front i changed the tip from 14 to 10 inches, making my marker much tighter, when i changed from mag to impulse £40 took the whole set onto my new marker.. you really cant go wrong. One thing i would recomend is get the all american tips, i dont like the look of em as much as the teardrops but teardrop porting is a twat to clean.

Get a freak dude, you wont regret it

:cool:

Jul 27, 2001
Slutton Surrey
Visit site
I have no problem with the backs very nice design but the fronts just chop paint if u try and shoot a string of more then 5 balls and once u have chopped a ball u have no chance of cleaning it out on the field so your paint just wings so u cant hit anything.