Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which batteries are best for a HALO?

liamliddy

Mar 31, 2003
BRIGG NRTH LINCS
Visit site
cheers u been answering all my qs in different threads lol cheers for the help, i just though the industrial ones would be really **** quality though? there are some very very cheap bulk deals on ebay at the moment :D

Skeet

Platinum Member
When i say Industrial, I mean for industrial use...we have battereys at work called Duracell Procell, very good (box's of 10 9V's!!!) but I dont think you can buy em in the shops...

Still...if they are bulk buy, by some and try em...a good duracell 9V is gonna cost best part of £4 (see, why i get excited about box's of 10 from work!!) so, give em a go..would be an idea to get some rechargeables tho....Maplins or Tandy's.
Gaz

L J

big big titties
Originally posted by Skeetmaster
When i say Industrial, I mean for industrial use...we have battereys at work called Duracell Procell, very good (box's of 10 9V's!!!) but I dont think you can buy em in the shops...

Still...if they are bulk buy, by some and try em...a good duracell 9V is gonna cost best part of £4 (see, why i get excited about box's of 10 from work!!) so, give em a go..would be an idea to get some rechargeables tho....Maplins or Tandy's.
Gaz
u can buy procell from planet for about £15 a box of 10:p

also u can get duracell + 9v's for £2.50, and if u know someone in the MOD/camera company etc then like 10p each!