Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which batteries?

Wells Jnr

Northern Xposure
Jul 16, 2007
Denny, Stirlingshire
www.myspace.com
I have recently bought myself a luvly shiney invert mini.... BUT it does not seem to like duracell PLUS batteries :confused:

It works with duracell M3 ones and i even tested it with the sainsburys own brand "super long life" one out the smoke alarm in the house and that works too!

Yet the PLUS wont even give enough power to turn the mini on!

I have tried 3 brand new out the box duracell plus and none of them work... so i ask you, what the hecks wrong??
Has anyone else had problems with different batteries before?

Also according to the duracell website, both these types of batteries have the same capacity and output?

Tell me whay y'all use

Jnr

RailDemon

Jan 11, 2007
Coventry
Any new 9V battery should run ur marker :confused:

I think you can buy a 10 pack of Duracell ProCell from http://www.shogunpaintballshop.co.uk and i think they go pretty cheap, i used them in my PMR and they lasted me for a very long time, infact i think ive still got a few batterys left from my old marker.

There are batterys called ''Energy Paintball'' or sumthin and ive heard there good batteries for markers, im not sure where u buy them from but someone on here will know

titoburito

Old dog - old tricks
Jul 19, 2005
North West
My 06 ego came with a Duracell Procell; if its good enough for Eclipse its good enough for anyone :)

Haven't ever had a problem with Procell

Always try and use the highest grade battery you can. I think in the "normal" Duracell range its Duracell Ultra (?.) rather than the Plus

JTD1993

Platinum Member
Jun 19, 2007
Chatham, Medway, Kent, UK.
There are batterys called ''Energy Paintball'' or sumthin and ive heard there good batteries for markers, im not sure where u buy them from but someone on here will know
They are said to be supplied by the following (Taken from Energy paintball's website!):

1. Sport Attitude (France) www.sport-attitude.com
  2. Maxs Sport (Germany) www.maxs-sport.com
  3. Pro Concept Paintball (?) www.proconceptpaintball.com
  4. Sissos Products ltd. (Finland) www.sissos.fi
  5. Paint Xtreme (Germany) www.paint-xtreme.com
  6. Etratego Espana (Spain) www.estratego.es