Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which batteries?

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
If you lived or trained anywhere remotely near me, I would take a look for you. But you dont, you live MILES away!

Take your battery housing/front grip off. Put the battery in another mini, undo the battery housing on the other mini, and slot the thing on your gun.

Still doing the same thing?

While you're at it, make sure the screw that holds the board down is done up and not loose (dont over do it)

Wells Jnr

Northern Xposure
Jul 16, 2007
Denny, Stirlingshire
www.myspace.com
When you put the battery in, is it a tight fit or does it slot in nice and easy ( lol sounds REALLY bad!)
fits in nice, not too tight, not too slack :rolleyes:

now now children! before anyone takes it too far... it is totaly inocent (in the voice of george budecjwengo - phonejacker rules!)

Guess it'l just be down to trial and error as to which batteries work and which don't, think i will try the procell as everyone has high opinions of them.

Bolter, i'll see what i can do, cheers.

Jnr

Maddogwhitey

off season boring.
Aug 1, 2005
Aberdeen
www.lips.biz
APR meadia..either .com of co.uk. hundred 9vs in packs of ten. works out to be a tenner and a penny each. sell some to your mates or at events...or just have a hundred lying about.

Wells Jnr

Northern Xposure
Jul 16, 2007
Denny, Stirlingshire
www.myspace.com
Finaly got around to posting this up...

Got myself a pack of the procell's, they work a treat, no more red flashing light (from brand new M3) and hello green flashing light. Still don't quite understand it all but it works and thats all that counts :D

Haven't even looked at doing what you suggested Bolter but if i get anymore troubles I might give it a bash. (likely hood is that i will break something so might leave it to the experts)

Cheers,
Jnr

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Finnaly got around to posting this up...

Got myself a pack of the procell's, they work a treat, no more red flashing light (from brand new M3) and hello green flashing light. Still don't quite understand it all but it works and thats all that counts :D

Haven't even looked at doing what you suggested Bolter but if i get anymore troubles I might give it a bash. (likely hood is that i will break something so might leave it to the experts)

Cheers,
Jnr
Good idea :p