Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which E Class cocker

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
best bet is to try other peoples and see which you like the most....same with buying any marker.....or you could build one yourself like i have!

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
best one to get is an eclipse pro series eblade.
It's one of the finest guns i've ever shot, and if you're after an e-class cocker, then this is simply the best of the bunch.
Or if you've got a pile of cash to burn, try a Nexus series, cause they are even lighter and better looking.

pb-afroman

My personal favorite is definitely the Nexus eblade. The black to blue fade looks amazing. The regular eclipse eblade cockers have a very distinctive look with their cleancut, straightline milling. On the other hand, if you want something with more "flowing" milling the Orracle e-class will perform about the same as the eclipse but will have a different look to it. It also has a 15* asa stock if that's a factor for comfortability (for me I can't stand the things). I think those two are pretty much the only one's out there right now, unless you would rather a freeflow with which you can purchase with an eblade. I think that Warped Sportz also has released a version of their dark cocker with the eblade. I'm sure there are others but that is all that comes to mind right now.

PaintballBudgie

Stroke the badge Kenneth!
Or, I personally like Evolutions.

Raced or E-Bladed they rock.

Race or E-Blade now that is probably the main choice, after that its down to body sculpting. Eclipse, Evolution , all belsales internals.

Try both if you can, the E-Blade has the eye, but if you use a Halo B you shouldn't need it. I like both and use whichever depending on my mood.

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Tried the majority of them, and to be honest most of the choice comes down to looks as they nearly all perform the same. Some are lighter like the Nexus. But the majority of the difference is just the looks. Like Budgie said the Evo and Eclipse are really the same marker just milled differently.

As for Race -v- E-blade I have again tried both. The race is a nice frame if you have a Halo so that it won't chop paint, the Egg just can't keep up with it, or you have to reduce the ROF of the frame to a slower rate. The e-blade is a tidy unit as long as you don't mind forking out for a new battery every few days you play with it :)

Dave