Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which E Class cocker

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
evo eblades

hmmm, this combo is a bit dodgey, as with the evo ball detents a shot there can bugger up the eye. but i know someone with a raced evo which seriously rocks. you can cover the evo ball detents in stickers tho if ya want.
my 2p.

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Hmmmm about to get my evo e-bladed??!! Do you mean paint getting in the wire detent? If so by bugger do you mean you need to clean it? Or bugger as in it breaks it? As I can't see paint getting on the eye being any more difficult than cleaning it like if you had any other break in the breach? Where DW when you need em :)

Dave

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
evo eblades

Originally posted by ericostani
hmmm, this combo is a bit dodgey, as with the evo ball detents a shot there can bugger up the eye. but i know someone with a raced evo which seriously rocks. you can cover the evo ball detents in stickers tho if ya want.
my 2p.
how does the wire move if its covered in stickers

PaintballBudgie

Stroke the badge Kenneth!
The hole is small and the bolt would have to be back for paint to get to the eye. Speed the E-Blades bolt is moving , not an issue. I have never had a problem with mine.

My mate had different colour paint in his Eclipse E-Blade so had to turn the eye off, still didn't chop any paint. So if the worst came to the worst turn the eye off.

I have 3 Evo's , would choose them every time.

evo eblades

Originally posted by ericostani
hmmm, this combo is a bit dodgey, as with the evo ball detents a shot there can bugger up the eye...........
if you are talking about e-blades, i dont see how...:confused: the eye is on the other side of the gun...

and with a race, ok, maybe u get a little paint on it, but if u hit on it u out, so u clean it after the game, what you thuink fluffy stiks are for :)

also, like DW said stickers will make yuh detent not work.