`mw

`mw
Jun 7, 2006
midlands
hi there i am wanting to buy one of the following in a couple of weeks:

ego eteck
ego 05 2nd hand
possibly a ego 06 2nd hand

which do you think has best performance for the money , i have seen some 05s going for around £350 and im thinking of heading that path, what do you guys think,

m.walker

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
etek dont have the lcd screen though

is it your preferred route because you can buy one brand new and dont like second hand? just curious ?

`mw

`mw
Jun 7, 2006
midlands
must admit that was one thing i was worried about , buying a marker then afew weeks down the line it breaking

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
mm with the etek you do get 12 months warrenty ohh and that nice new car feeling of no one else ever owning it

lots of bargin 05's atm as the season ends will be even more and prices might even drop below £300 with luck might pick one up as well at xmas

ohh and if there is a 07 at xmas well prices all round will plumet so lets pray for a new model :)

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
try em all and see which you like the most.....get yourself down to markie c's place at the weekend, you will find that a lot of people down there shoot egos of all kinds and will be more than happy for you to give them a go. the northern quarter is now also the offical etek test centre, they have a bunch of them you can use for a game or two.
plus its a great days ballin' that wont break the bank, just buy a box of paint and play a few games or do drills with the teams that are usually there, great way to learn new tricks and the newbie days cant be faulted, very relaxed and focused toward showing new players the ropes.