May 21, 2006
Sweden
a-clamp by the looks of it mate.

Evoonline, you seem to be gettin ur post count up by saying "dunno mate" :D

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
what do you want to do fill the tank or take from the tank ?

either way you will need a fill rig, take a look in classifieds sure there's one around,

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Old style A-clamp

From the look of this it is exactly the same as mine, that being an old style A-clamp, and the bottle is probably rated at 232bar.

The difference between the old and the new style is that on the new A-clamp the a-clamp bit screws out and becomes a din fitting. Old style ones are A-clamp only. (Is that right Mr Allen?).

Tom Allen should be able to sell you an A-clamp fill rig, on the presumption that you want to fill your paintball air system from this dive tank.

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
From the look of this it is exactly the same as mine, that being an old style A-clamp, and the bottle is probably rated at 232bar.

The difference between the old and the new style is that on the new A-clamp the a-clamp bit screws out and becomes a din fitting. Old style ones are A-clamp only. (Is that right Mr Allen?).

Tom Allen should be able to sell you an A-clamp fill rig, on the presumption that you want to fill your paintball air system from this dive tank.
By jove I think he's got it! :)

Couldn't have said it better myself mate, looks like you remembered what I told you :)

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
I have a brand new never used A Clamp for sale ! I ordered a fill rigg and forgot to say which one i wanted. So ended up with a clamp ! It cost me £65 plus carriage.

Anyways It is up for sale if you want it mate £30 delivered by 24 hour courier for safety !