Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which Goggles?

nandakjohwah

Dec 6, 2002
new york/new jersey
Visit site
id say get the vforce shield :p

paintballs are supposed to bounce off of the morph but the chances are very very slim and you get slightly hurt in the process.. but if injury doesn't matter too much then get the morph

i like vforce instead of jt because the lens on jt are a pain to remove.. vforce takes only a couple of seconds :p

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Everyone's head & face are a different shape, so what could be the very best goggles for one person are cr@p on another. You really have to try them all to see which ones fit YOU the best.
Bring back the old Vents Predator!

Skeet

Platinum Member
Originally posted by nandakjohwah
id say get the vforce shield :p

paintballs are supposed to bounce off of the morph but the chances are very very slim and you get slightly hurt in the process.. but if injury doesn't matter too much then get the morph

i like vforce instead of jt because the lens on jt are a pain to remove.. vforce takes only a couple of seconds :p
Judging by the way your post count has gone up in the time you have been here, I doubt your actual grass roots experience of changing lenses, (or anything to do with goggles or other kit for that matter) is all that extensive.
And as far as bouncing off of Morphs goes, it stands to reason that if something is softer a ball is more likely to bounce, than if it was hard. From reading your goggle test post, firing paint directly at the goggles isnt quite the way it works. Glancing shots from an angle are more likely to bounce.
Cheers
Gaz

Sean Diamond

Extreme Rage Man !!!
Apr 9, 2002
Birmingham
I bought a pair of green flex 7 ize's at the start of this year. I have no experience of other goggles (apart from on site rubbish) but these have served me perfectly. There is never any fogging, if any, its a tiny bit at the bottom of the lense, but i've only had that occur once. The lenses are a pain to change, but seeing as you only need to do that once a year, what is the problem? Good buy for about £50. They're also nice and roomy around your lower face due to the flex which makes the mask feel nice and open and give you plenty of space to breathe.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
I've heard the Dye invisions have a bit of a habit of steaming up! Personally I've used the proteus and the flex 7's. The proteus have been the best for me so far.
V forse are comfy and the lense is easy to remove but the profile is quite big!

Paul.
:)