Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which gun is better

Jon S

London Faction
Sep 22, 2003
London
www.jaysto.com
As a spyder owner, I'm inclined to steer you away. I'd either recommend a PMI Pirahna, mainly because the quality of their products and customer service is better than Kingman's. Even better though, might be something a bit more high-end like a second hand bushmaster, impulse or other relatively simple (and cheapish) electro.

If you're heart is set on a spyder type marker then that's cool, but you might find that the cash you spend on upgrading it will only improove it so much!

To actually answer your question, I'd say the Xtra because it comes with a verticle ASA (Air Source Adaptor), which means you can more easily add an inline regulator.

Skyhawk

Oct 9, 2003
Fetcham, UK
Visit site
But if your on a budget you could go for a Spyder Agressor XT or you could get a Speedstar electronic which you can buy for around £150 which is about what a Spyder Combo would cost

Azz3h

Redshift
Nov 30, 2002
Richmond, North Yorkshire
Visit site
The pirahna is a sweet gun, even without an e-frame...
(but it absolutely rocks with one...)

But if you want a decent 1st gun, get an automag like the one I'm selling, its more accurate, faster firing, easier to maintain and more compact than a spyder...
I can post pics if you need...

Nov 18, 2003
I'd go for the used Impusle those are great guns and you dont need to mod it if you just play rec.
With the price dropping you would be foolish not to! They may be old, but hell, they're far faster and more reliable than any Tippman or damn spyder.... Get it with the eye and stick a lightweight bolt and you're away!

:p

benb

wiping wot u mean wiping?
yeah i would stay clear of the spyder all together my first gun was a pirahna and nothing ever really went wrong with it but poeple are always complaining about the reliability of the spyders
if your on a real low bugget thats what i'd get if you got a bit of cash go for the impy they can really rock

:D good luck with your purchase

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
hey man for a first gun why not take a look at the JT Ex range there pretty good guns and not a bad price, although very similar to a spyder in many respects. Take a look on ebay yuou can pick up cheap impys on there for liek 200 notes