Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which gun???

Bulletproof12

Dec 21, 2001
Visit site
i need a litte bit of help choosing a gun......can u give me ur opinion..........i will be playing either front or mid on my team.....which marker should i choose????

i was thinkin ....autococker.....black dragun......mayhem....something like that.....thanx for your help

~Bulletproof12~

Inferno

Paintball Addict
How long have you been playing paintball? Before you spend serious money on a paintball gun I would suggest playing with a mid-price marker. I would suggest a Spyder/Piranha/Inferno because they are good marker for a relatively low price. If you insist on getting a higher priced marker, then you can start looking around at autocockers, mags, and the various electros. I suggest you try out any markers you are thinking about buying. I've never encountered a paintballer that didn't enjoy showing of their marker. If you start out with some small talk, compliment their marker, and say your thinking about getting one, YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE ALLOWED TO SHOOT IT. Some will even let you play a game with it. Basically, do spend too much on your first gun, and make an informed decision. If you do that you will be happy.
Good Luck:)

Bulletproof12

Dec 21, 2001
Visit site
sorry if i made anything unclear......um......i am a tournament player and already own a spyder......however i am .....prepared and skilled enough for a new marker.....so.......thanx again for you suggestions....remember....autococker.....mayhem.......black dragun .....or sumting like dat

longballer01

Dec 27, 2001
missouri, kc area
Visit site
I can tell you from exp. that you do not want to purchase a mag of any sort. they are too heavy and you will chop balls. it isnt the gun that makes or breaks the team its the player. i have been playing for three years solid now and i have the means to purchase and play with all sorts of guns and markers.

i have also played in all kinds of tournements (mainly speedball type capture the flag events) and i have seen all kinds of markers being used out there. i have seen people using angels lcd and get taken out and i have seen people using spyder single trigger compacts that were absolutely unbeatable.

so what you are really asking is what type of marker should i get to get the same looks as the other players on the field.

I would recommend a cocker, depending on the $ amount you wanna spend. You can buy a 2001 vertical feed cocker off the net for around 350.00 or if you really wanna shoot the wad then you can go to your local paintball store and have the guys there build you a custom cocker of your specs and colors.

these guns have performed the best for me in tourney play but keep in mind they are one of the most difficult markers to dial in and work on so be prepared.

Personally it is not worth the headache to me anymore and ill stick with my mod 98.:D

SHERIFF SKULLS

MMMMmmmmmmm new MATRIX
Jul 9, 2001
essex
Visit site
Try to get to a torny and ask around ,if you can get to temple 7 man look for the SKULLS.
We have angels lcd and normal,impulses cockers ,mags ,shockers and matrix and would be more than happy to let you try them all out .
SHERIFF :cool: