Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which hopper for an Angel A4 ?

mascot

Angel of Anarchy
Nov 3, 2003
Visit site
if everything goes to plan, come the end of this month ill be ordering a shiny new angel A4 + AIR + hopper

now the question i wanna ask is:

which hopper do i go for?

evlution2 or halo b? ive heard good things and bad about both so i thought id throw the question out to you guys cos im too lazy to do any real research into the subject....:cool:

incidentally i cn get an A4 evl 2 and AIR from planet eclipse for £1366 inc vat.... i know this about thet going rate but do any of you guys know if theres any (new, ive heard too many horror stories about 2nd hand angels to go down that route ) going cheaper anywhere?

psycho

Baggin ain't easy!
Apr 2, 2003
Stoneys Basement

Look on the forums for a cheap one dude, especially with the Fly comin out soon, you should get some cheap ones knockin about. Or wait and get a Fly yourself!!:D Any secondhand A4's cant hav had much use cos they not been out long!!!:D

PaintballBudgie

Stroke the badge Kenneth!
Also try LPS, oh and 2nd hand isn't always bad.

A lot of people get sponsored markers here and may sell one of them. You could find yourself with a "newish" marker for a fraction of the cost.

New is cool, just cost more. ;)

Is your A4 a fade?

Just to compare, could sell you an A4, as new boxed with new 1.1 litre 4500psi Angel low pressure system (for Speeds and A4s only) with 5 year test and a new Egg for £900.

Now I know you only want new, but, don't think everyone on here will rip you off. Lot of people selling good kit at good prices.

Good luck in bargain hunting, give Jon or Chris a ring at london Paintball Supplies though. Two most excellent gentlemen.

mascot

Angel of Anarchy
Nov 3, 2003
Visit site
i was using my mates ir3 at the WG big game on sunday, my fingers are fast enough :D but i just love the turqiose fade on the new a4

i spend enough of my time in the deadzone to wanna look good while i there :D

Skeet

Platinum Member
Eggy with Z-Board....used a HALO at last training...very quick but real aggro...tho, I know know how to take em to bits and put em back again, wasnt difficult really...tho knowing exactly how to switch it on would have been good...I was holding the button down for 3 seconds and wasnt working when testing it before bolting up!! Once i found out no problem...didnt take long....

Oh...buy a few spare lids for your Eggy tho

Jules

D
Sep 25, 2002
Bath
Ian, the A4 can go that fast, took the front wheel out (cheers dicky) and it absolutely flys (24bps to date)