Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which hopper would you recommend for my Angel A1

Buttsy

Rep'in B'Temper
Dec 5, 2008
Lost in davey jones's locker
Hi guys, At the moment i have a halo b on my Angel A1, i can't say that i'm overly impressed with it so i'm looking for a change can anyone recommend anything? Should the dye rotor be at the top of my list. price no object cuz santa is on his way!:D

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
Halo should be fine for almost any current marker, as long as it's well looked after.

You get good ones and bad ones but if you are looking at a new loadrer the Rotor from Dye is a great one to put on you list to Santa.

It holds more than your Halo, will run longer on less batteries and can be stripped, cleaned and rebuilt in about 2 minutes.

Laters :)

cwkotw

Aug 30, 2004
Visit site
i used to have a halo and for some reason didn't like then i got the
pulse and love it however it is a bit heavy, then i was given a rotorand it's a fantastic hopper but personly i don't like the speed feed because i found that for some reason the padals kept geting stuck in the hopper and balls kept falling out, might just be me though

i used to have a halo and for some reason didn't like then i got the
pulse and love it however it is a bit heavy, then i was given a rotorand it's a fantastic hopper but personly i don't like the speed feed because i found that for some reason the padals kept geting stuck in the hopper and balls kept falling out, might just be me though
Might just be you dude :)
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8XZzgknP3QM&feature=channel_page