Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which is the best choice marker 2 buy

rawson

Rotton North
What is the best marker to buy performance wise? (but still want it to look the part) I'm after a marker and dont know what to buy, i'm swinging towards a nexus. Is this a bad choice? Would i be better with a timmy? (if so which) or 1 of the newer angels (again which). I seriously need help! Any comment on a good choice would be apprieciated. Cheers rawson

MattyMorgan69

old skool shocker user
Sep 26, 2004
Cardiff, Wales
Visit site
at the moment i think angel 05 speed which i think looks, perticuly good in pewter, but that is if you have the money.
You may also want to upgrade the barrle on it after a while though the stock barrel isnt bad its just personal prefrence.:)

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
perhaps you could rephrase the question

"regardless of the feel or comfort of the gripframe and trigger, and if i could cap my rof at a constant 12bps for x amount of time. what gun will result in hitting the spot the most times, breaks less balls, has the lightest weight, works regardless of weather conditions, better choice of aftermarket products, easier to maintain after use, easier to get tech help on, will be easier to sell 2nd hand in the future, etc, etc..?"

would you be happier with a higher ROF with lower accuracy or vice versa, or a payoff between the two.

are you also bothered about the performance to the cost ratio or will you spend big money for the outright better performer regardless of the price markup and performance increase?

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Originally posted by johnmassive
perhaps you could rephrase the question

"regardless of the feel or comfort of the gripframe and trigger, and if i could cap my rof at a constant 12bps for x amount of time. what gun will result in hitting the spot the most times, breaks less balls, has the lightest weight, works regardless of weather conditions, better choice of aftermarket products, easier to maintain after use, easier to get tech help on, will be easier to sell 2nd hand in the future, etc, etc..?"

would you be happier with a higher ROF with lower accuracy or vice versa, or a payoff between the two.

are you also bothered about the performance to the cost ratio or will you spend big money for the outright better performer regardless of the price markup and performance increase?
John, even my head hurts now....;)