Which Loader do I buy?

aj47

May 7, 2011
West Sussex
Right then,

Bought the gun - Spyder Pilot ACS
Bought the Mask - Proto Axis Enigma

Now I need and electro-loader.

I have found 2 "new" ones in my price range (about up to £70)

Invert Halo B Too
Empire Magna Smoke

I'm preffering the empire magna, and have noticed a few Prophecy's going on here for about the same price...

Do you guys have a recommendation?

Please bear in mind I've bough a Spyder Pilot, so I'm not looking for something "awesome" (even though it would be nice), just a good match for my new toy.

Thanks for you help in advance.

platoongod

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
North Wales, Bangor
Your right about the prophecy's they pop up for around £55 to £60 for the most part, there excellent hoppers and should you one day get a more tournament based marker then the prophecy would do the job for that also.
but if you can find a magna cheap enough there's certainly nothing wrong with them either.

May 26, 2011
I'd go for a halo v35 or a reloader b2. They go for £20-30 these days and they'll both happily keep up with your marker. The money you save can then go to other things.

Spooly

PMGWC #16
Jul 9, 2011
Bournemouth
inver halo too would be good mate.

just remember to just save up and get something top of the range like the rotor so then when you get a better gun you dont then have to buy a better loader !

thats what i did and it will just save you money in the long run :D

hope this helps

but even the invert halo too will keep up with every gun no1 really shoots over 15bps anyway !! no matter what gun you got

aj47

May 7, 2011
West Sussex
Thanks for the advice.

From what you've all said they all seem pretty good
I don't expect to buy something top of the range, marker wise, for a while so I reckon a second hand prophecy or empire manga is a safe bet, we'll see what comes up.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
invert too is a great choice of loader. Put it this way, Ive seen Prophecies with issues, Rotors with issues, Halos with issues but NEVER ever ever seen an Invert too with any problems. Cheap, and easy to use, feeds faster than you'll ever need.

@ Spooly90..... why would you need something top of the range? Hoppers only need to feed 10.5bps max currently. Hell even my old Viewloader would have kept up with that! What is it a Rotor or Proph can do at 10.5bps that the Invert cant?

Spooly

PMGWC #16
Jul 9, 2011
Bournemouth
what i was saying was y buy something cheaper now if your intentions are to buy a top range one later.

and if you look i did say get the invert too so....