Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which pack

P8ntbllr99

Long live the Matrix
May 4, 2002
USA all the way
Visit site
im geting a new pack because i only have a 6 pod pack and im switching to back, and i was lookin at packs on the internet and the two main ones that i want are the redz dimension 5+4 pack or the paintball junkies pro 5+4 pack i like them both there pretty much the same price, so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know

Bud

" ..- - .-- .- - " ;)
Jul 7, 2001
Get Redz , dimension packs are very light and comfortable, nothing on the market can touch these :D :D

Afterall they do have the patent!

Gurney

"The Real Apoc"
Oct 13, 2001
Royston, Herts.
urrrrmmmmmmmmmm.............is it plug your own product time, I would`nt take others advice as gospel, try the packs on, see if you find them comfortable. I`ve got a Rase turtle 5 pot pack, not a bad pack at all, but I`ve heard alot of good things about Redz.........just try b4 you buy :D

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
I just got myself a Jacko 5 down and added some loops exactly like mentioned above. So far, it seems very comfortable...although the belt is about 2 miles long and I'm a mighty thin person for it! I also currently have an Extreme Rage 5+4 that I love and have been using for quite a while now. Another great choice that I might well get next is the Mpack, either in the 5+4 configuration or the 10 across. Mpacks I think are the most sturdily constructed of packs out there at the moment.

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Jackos are spot on ,x-loops mean you can build the pack to your requirements,their comfy,don't move(even with my belly:D ) plus on top of that their much cheaper and very well made.