Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which paint is better

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
RPS out of those two, but try getting some ZAP or Tomohawk- kings of paint!!

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
im afraid that asking which paint is better will generally only recive completely biast answers as people will just say that their sponcers paint is the best.
given the choice of rps or dracula id take the rps every time

however given a choice of any paint i wanted id take the severe everytime, ive been shooting it all year and only had one barrel burst! even the cheap training paint is good enough to play tournies with!

oh and we had a choice of a couple of paint sponcers and chose severe over the others.......i wouldnt use anything else

L J

big big titties
i honestly cannot tell you

i have used both for quite a long time

RPS always seemed to big good, sometimes a little large or slightly inconsistent, but on the whole, an excellent paint which has good breaking skills or whatever.

of course it does depends what RPs paint you are talking about, euroflite which is or should be training paint, is hard and doesnt break to much, hell one tourny we used some, and the team complained to us saying they were being hurt cos they were hit 10 times with bouncers!!! Marballizer/slam ball/el tigre/all star made by RPS are all the same paint, just different shell designs/colours.

Dracula site paint i found to be ok, good breaking on things etc, the tourny paint is consistent, and has a seriously thick fill, im talking worse than syrup! also, if you drop it from 4 feet, it breaks on the ground:) , so its good for guns soft on paint, like cockers, but not good on guns that are hard on paint:)

also, beware, if you have a bad experience with a paint, doesn assume automatically its crap, sometimes they just have bad batches, tell whoever you bought it off and they should replace it, ive had batches of paint to be bad one time, then excellent the other!:) :) :)

edit: as said below, the paint sizes are different,

the marballizer i used gos as follows, the pink i used a .693/.695 freak insert, for green marb i used .689

for dracula, i was using .689 i believe:)

NiceButDim

S**t Happens!!
well out of those two I would choose the RPS and I aint being one sided here as I used RPS for a long time then we moved on to Dracula.

In one game i had 1/2 a hopper of RPS then noticed I was low on paint so shoved in a pod of Dracula, I was like OMFG!!! the accuracy just went drastically wrong!

I dunno if it was the wrong barrel size or what but with the RPS i was using my barrel i used with all paints (seemed to fire accuratly all the time) and with the RPS it was dead accurate but as I said as soon as I put the Dracula in I just couldnt hit anything!!

well thats my oppinion for those 2 different types!