Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

White/Black Etek 3 LT - Bargain!

Mephestic

Sep 1, 2012
mephestic u can stop pete from buying thing but when u get me involved that to far i vouched for him as i seen the gun fully working and trying to ruin me on the forums is completely unfair so stop before u say anything worse
I would suggest your more careful about the people you vouch for.

You have to think about this logically here as you were quite hellbent on defending him; Just consider this for 1 moment:

Pete sells me a Tippman X7 Phenom - A metal paintball gun that is built to withstand a lot of abuse and knocks on the paintball field made by one of the biggest brands in the sport.

I recieve the gun and state on the thread - I have recieved it well packaged and will try it soon - I had no air and this Sunday at Warfighters in rugby I went to play CQB with my team for the first time.

I try it after having my HPA tank filled and find it is not working - In front of my team watching me - not in a small way but a pretty big way - a major obvious fault with it - no one at the site could figure it out - I posted a video of this.

What is the probability of me recieving such a gun and damaging it within a 2 week period?! How on earth would you even be able to cause the damage in the video I posted? I drop it? I jump on it? I pull out the circuitry on the board? How?!

And Petes response is to accuse me of damaging it myself - why would I even do that to my own gun?!

What is the probability now then that it was faulty - he knew this and chose to sell it at a fairly cheap price for a quick sale (£230 with all the attachments he sold me?).

He was defensive and spiteful about the whole ordeal - in fact he blatantly lied which he was caught out for - he told me he had got it from BZpaintball supplies - later in the thread he mentions he actually bought it from his friend. So its not even second hand but actually 3rd hand. He did not state this despite me asking him and his responses were vague throughout - quite shady looking back actually.

If you want to defend someone, I would suggest you be more careful about who you pick as your name is going get dragged through the mud when they try pull a fast one.

So if you want to be associated with defending him; thats your call but I will state my opinion, lay out the facts as I see them and let people decide.

texaspete1984

Feb 2, 2010
boro
Abusive post, name calling uncalled for and not needed
This is what was said you thick **** yes its all working as it shud i just want to upgrade very little signs of wear only used 4 or 5 times yes every thing in pic and its all from bz paintball shop feel free to come and view it anytime
texaspete1984, Sep 12, 2012 EditReport#8Reply now you show me were i said I bought it mong

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Anymore abuse on this thread will result in a BAN !

B 2the eano...you decide who you wish to deal with, it is your sale. If you want this thread cleaning up, let me know.

Reactions: Steparkin2010