The Home Of European Paintball

Whos the sexest Girl in Paintball ??

Tony@maxem

Performance By Design
Jul 7, 2001
England
www.MaxemProPaintball.com
I vote for Sparklie Chick....

I meet her at 'Winter in the woods' Tourney she is by far the the sexy girl in paintball today....She loves Paintball...She Manages a site in the UK....Shes nice to talk to..... and grogeous.......What a Babe.....I think I am in love ...lol

What do you think, whos your babe in paintball...LETS HAVE A VOTE !!!!!

Tony
ps all the best Sparklie Chick caht soon I hope ...;)

Inferno

Paintball Addict
Tony, Tony, Tony

I have already been wanting to meet the wonderful Sparklie and now you go and write this. I can't wait any longer. I'm flying to England to taste her......uh....cookies. YEAH, cookies- that's what I was thinking. Sparklie- you got my vote ;)

Dudes, who cares what she looks like...that number of posts, that much psychobabble, you just know it's a dead rabbit Glenn Close deal just waitin' to happen.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Peace

PS Robo told me he met her at therapy or somewhere and she was hot for him, so y'all are outta luck anyhow.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by TJ Lambini
Dudes, who cares what she looks like...that number of posts, that much psychobabble, you just know it's a dead rabbit Glenn Close deal just waitin' to happen.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Peace

PS Robo told me he met her at therapy or somewhere and she was hot for him, so y'all are outta luck anyhow.

Duuuuuude,
let's face it, if she didn't think I was hot, it's tantamount to an admission of lesbianism !!!!!
Get real TJ and try to tell us something that's surprising :)
Robbo

PS ...........AND IT'S ROBBO NOT ROBO