Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why Masks are important.

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Hang on a minute....would you rather it was real :eek:?

So many 'seasoned' ballers I know have had near misses - just by being that little bit careless.

Your mask is probably the most important bit of safety gear you can get. Look after it - and, more importantly, the lens.

Never buy 2nd hand lenses. If you do buy 2nd hand gogs - get a new lens in before you use them!

End of lecture ;).

T

TendringLOEB

Hang on a minute....would you rather it was real :eek:?

So many 'seasoned' ballers I know have had near misses - just by being that little bit careless.

Your mask is probably the most important bit of safety gear you can get. Look after it - and, more importantly, the lens.

Never buy 2nd hand lenses. If you do buy 2nd hand gogs - get a new lens in before you use them!

End of lecture ;).
QFT - Sound advice there Raffs

ac86

Jul 18, 2006
a barrel sock would of caught the ball and stopped it from propelling out the end of the barrel. its what there for

'im gonna look down the barrel to see why its not working. maybe i should put the barrel sock on first so i cant see anything....'

barrel socks definatly help incase the gun does get accidently fired, but in the case of the video, wouldnt have been much help

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
once ive looked down the barrel when there was one in the chamber and after it i just felt sick at what id done like i was physically gona puke, couldnt get the images of the ball in the chamber out my head lol (even though my hands wernt next to the trigger and im fairly sure the gun wasnt even on) however have never and will never do it again

that vid is totally cringe worthy :/

to add, ive shot myself in the foot quite a lot, but thats because when i used to air up my ion it would fire :)

also, this vid (fake or not) should be hosted on all paintball sites, i duno about you lot but it really put the ****s up me

andyrik

Extreme ioner
once ive looked down the barrel when there was one in the chamber and after it i just felt sick at what id done like i was physically gona puke, couldnt get the images of the ball in the chamber out my head lol (even though my hands wernt next to the trigger and im fairly sure the gun wasnt even on) however have never and will never do it again

that vid is totally cringe worthy :/

to add, ive shot myself in the foot quite a lot, but thats because when i used to air up my ion it would fire :)

also, this vid (fake or not) should be hosted on all paintball sites, i duno about you lot but it really put the ****s up me

so on the field, in the middle of a game, you must be spewing evrywhere, because your looking down the barrel of other peoples guns when the triggers being pulled :eek:
so the mask your wearing may get a bit clogged up...

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
i have actually puked on the field..... totally unrelated though

theres a bit of a difference looking at a barrel 10 metres away, when you have a mask on

then looking down one 5 inches away and you can see the ball ;p makes your heart skip a beat

andyrik

Extreme ioner
i have actually puked on the field..... totally unrelated though

theres a bit of a difference looking at a barrel 10 metres away, when you have a mask on

then looking down one 5 inches away and you can see the ball ;p makes your heart skip a beat

damn right...
thats why your gun should always wear a barrel condom for accidental discharge...
yeah :rolleyes:
safety man