Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Win a Geo2, And not just any Geo2 !!!

Shlomo

Gung Ho
Oct 16, 2007
Germany
www.gung-ho.de
Hell yeah, better not mess with the Robbos! What's that bayonet mounted on, an old Enfield? :)

Hope to seeing you sometime soon Sir!
Do you still do teamtrainings btw?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hell yeah, better not mess with the Robbos! What's that bayonet mounted on, an old Enfield? :)
Hope to seeing you sometime soon Sir!
Do you still do teamtrainings btw?

Hell yeah it's on an Enfield, after all, you lot might wanna invade us again :)

As for team seminars?

I still get requests [mostly from the US which is kinda weird] but I tend to decline them mainly because I try to spend a lot more time at home now but if you wanted me to go Germany again, it would have to be in the summer .... last time was toooo cooooold :)

Take it easy Schlo ...

Shlomo

Gung Ho
Oct 16, 2007
Germany
www.gung-ho.de
Hell yeah it's on an Enfield, after all, you lot might wanna invade us again :)

As for team seminars?

I still get requests [mostly from the US which is kinda weird] but I tend to decline them mainly because I try to spend a lot more time at home now but if you wanted me to go Germany again, it would have to be in the summer .... last time was toooo cooooold :)

Take it easy Schlo ...

Don't worry about an ivasion, we're into soccer nowadays :p

I'll shoot you a pm, would be awesome to have the grandmaster himself doing a Seminar!!!
And yes, last time was definately too cold!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Don't worry about an ivasion, we're into soccer nowadays :p
Ouch !!!

You deservedly whooped our ass last time and it seems ironic that in one fateful game you redressed the balance of not one but two terrible German memories, that of the 66 world cup final of 'did it cross the line or not'? ..... and the 5 - 1 whooping we gave you a few years back.

You paid us back .... with interest :)

I'll shoot you a pm, would be awesome to have the grandmaster himself doing a Seminar!!!
And yes, last time was definately too cold!
OK, but make sure all the women you have lined up shave under their arms, I always find that slightly off-putting as they cheer my name and wave ... :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
And The Winner is ....................

And so we finally get to it ..... the entry list has now been closed and the winner has been identified ..... We have had thousands and thousands of people guessing their little hearts out in an attempt to win this gat of gats.
I'm afraid only one can lay claim to its ownership and that person has been contacted and when he replies, I will plaster his name up in lights and when I do, some poor soul [will no] doubt begin receiving the begging mail that tends to follow when someone has won a prize such as this.

This gat was used by some of the top players in the world when deciding upon which marker they were gonna use for the coming season; Dynasty players such as Alex Fraige and Ryan Greenspan, Impact players such as Justin Cornell have all used this actual marker and when push came to shove and they had to choose which marker it was gonna be ........ they chose the Geo and they did it on the back of the performance of this actual marker ..... you cannot do better than that !!!

Anyway, as for the shot count?

Well, it was .....................21,952 ..... and I have no doubt some of you got quite close ... didn't you Lemon???
Awwww, unlucky gal, close but no cigar .... I'm afraid the gun wasn't for you hoo :second:

Now, before I sign off , I would like to give a really big thank-you to two people who without them, this competition couldn't have gone ahead ... Julian and Ledz from Planet who supplied this Geo ..... Cheers guys !!

I would also like to thank all of my members for entering and it's a pity there's only one winner but I got a feeling he [the winner] isn't gonna be too bothered by that.

Anyway, I have left a little clue as to the identity within what I have written for those of you who like little puzzles and I'd also like to let you know, I am gonna make these competition thingys a more regular feature but I'm afraid I don't think I am gonna be able to get a prize of this quality and value again ... well, not in the short term anyway but I'll do my best ....

Thanks everybody and congratulations to ...... well, you'll just have to wait a little longer :)

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
CONGRATULATION GOES OUT TO SOUL DOUBT.. LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE A NICE GEO2 COMING YOUR WAY..

WHATS MY PRIZE... :D:D:first:

And The Winner is ....................
And so we finally get to it ..... the entry list has now been closed and the winner has been identified ..... We have had thousands and thousands of people guessing their little hearts out in an attempt to win this gat of gats.
I'm afraid only one can lay claim to its ownership and that person has been contacted and when he replies, I will plaster his name up in lights and when I do, some poor soul [will no] doubt begin receiving the begging mail that tends to follow when someone has won a prize such as this.

Gotta Love Give Away Clues

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
Woop Woop!

This is truely a great day, and to think i was gunna brush my sheep and call it a night :D

Thanks to everyone who made it possible for me to have such an honorable gift, (Robbo for gabbing 10,000 times and eclipse for giving the marker) it means alot to me, and just to point out this baby isnt going up for sale, its going in my will :cool:

Thanks again! and Lemon dear we can work our some custody arrangement so you can see her on weekends :D