Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Windsurfing ????

Fredo

www.lokipb.co.uk
HOPE THIS IS OK HERE??

If anyone is into it or wants to - I have a massive hoard of my old gear that has to go.

It's been at my Dad's for the last few years & he's just given me the nudge to "GET RID"

There's far to much for me to list from memory but I got into it in a BIG way & then messed my knee up playing football & never surfed again.

As a guide there's:
3 x boards
5 x sails
1 x 2 piece mast
1 x booms
1 x harness
2 x wet suits
Plus all the other bits of kits that goes with it - It's like paintball, you just keep buying.

If anyone is interested I can sort out exactly what is there - I would like to clear it in one hit & would be happy to let a fellow baller have it all at sensible money - If no interest then it will have to hit the wonderful ebay.

£300.00 would be nice, sensible offers will be considered or MAY TRADE FOR SOMETHING NICE
This lot would certainly be best to collect.

Regards
Andy/Fredo
LOKI

Fredo

www.lokipb.co.uk
Beings the sun has come out I thought I would have another go with this lot if anyone fancies a go at windsurfing.

It has got to go so don't be shy, there is tons of kit for not much money.

Any interest or questions then please just give me a shout.

Andy/Fredo
LOKI

Fredo

www.lokipb.co.uk
Re-sparking this old thread rather than re-writing it (hope it's ok with the MODS)

Now up for sensible offers rather than an advertised price, so it is a change not just a bump.

If you want to trade for something then please just give me a try, the worst I can say is NO (well it's not the worst but I always remain polite)

Best intentions as always
Andy/Fredo
LOKI