Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

wnt to be a rec-ball marshall

pbmaster

Apr 18, 2005
hernebay kent
Visit site
i dont know if this is the right placew to post this but anway im looking to become a rec-ball marshall in the kent are if any one has any infomation that might be usefull can you please let me know
cheers nick;)

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
Nick, depends what level you want to marshall at?
For rec-ball it's probably just worth contacting your local site and offering your services. Most sites just need reliable people that can turn up as often as needed and are good with the punters. Because a good marshall can be the reason that a punter does or doesn't come back to the site.
Back in the day, i've played at sites where the marshalls were twats and they got no further business from me, compared to other sites where the marshalls look after the punters and have a laugh......after all that's what it's all about.

You still interested in playing tourney, nick?

pbmaster

Apr 18, 2005
hernebay kent
Visit site
yeah m8 i still wanna play tourni, just i havent heard from u in a while so i assumed u wernt interested, got my new gat an angel 04 fly joy divison proberbly not up to ur standards but hey lol,
i dnt reali know any local site to be honest thanks for ur info anyway, i wanna be a just a standard rec-ball marshall