Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Woodland Tournament at WWP

ddr400

TEAM SPS
Aug 29, 2007
Watford
www.sps-paintball.co.uk
Posting this up on behalf of the site owner from another forum, Details are spread over two posts. KEE Action sports who support both the S.P.S and the warren wood rangers will be supporting the day and one team will be given TM7's for the day.

http://www.warrenwoodpaintball.co.uk

Details below:

Following my earlier thread I am pleased to be able to confirm the following.

The event will be held on Sunday 29th March 2009
It will be a 7 aside limited paint.
For the first event there will be 8 teams.
The cost is £45 per player. For this fee each team will receive:
5 boxes of paint, air fills to 3000 psi (plse note no CO2 will be available but you can borrow our site air bottles if required), tea and coffee all day + a BBQ lunch.
If anyone has a friend that would like to join in then full kit can be hired from WWP for £10
After a round robin of 7 games the top 4 teams go into the playoffs and for every extra game they play they will receive 1 box of paint at nil cost.
The event will be supported by probably the worlds biggest paintball company, Kee Action Sports. Kee Action Sports will be proving 7 TM7's for one team to use all day and that team will be choosen by Kee Action Sports before the first game of the day.
The total game fee per team will be £315. £15 of this will be donated to the "Help for Heroes" charity (£120 in total).
As stated the game will be marshalled by our own site teams WWR & SPS.
The fees have to be paid in full 2 weeks before the game date.
I'm still working on the rules and they will be available shortly.

If the day is successful it is intended to expand the number of teams for the next event and I hope that if it goes well then we can produce some form of league.

I hope that this style of event appeals to everyone - it should be fun and as it will be on a fixed price it should be affordable to all.

Should anyone have any questions plse ring me on 01255674742.

That is all.

Old Bloke

ddr400

TEAM SPS
Aug 29, 2007
Watford
www.sps-paintball.co.uk
Tourney rules:
12 minute games
Ramping allowed to a max of 15.4 bps.
Max fps 280.
Scoring:
Hanging opposition flag and maxing opposition 15 points.
Hanging opposition fllag without maxing opposition 10 points.
Flag in transit 7 points.
Loosing team will get 1 point for every opposition team member eliminated.
In the case of flags remaining in base camps and the game is a "draw" 1 point each for each eliminated player.
Any player caught wiping, playing on after an obvious direct hit or being over aggressive will be 1:4:1. For those that do not know what this means is the offending player will get pulled out of that game as will his/her nearest teammate.
Any arguing with on field refs will be 1:4:2. No discussions on a decision the refs words are final.
All games will start at the same time.
Failure of a team to be on the field at the correct time will forfeit the game.
There will be on field chronographing. Any gat recorded as over 280 but less than 300 will have 5 points deducted from the teams total. Over gat caught over 300 psi will have 15 points deducted.

Top 4 teams head for the play offs. Bottom 4 teams can if they wish still play further games but they will not be marshalled and if extra paint is required it has to be paid for @ £25 per box.

Right to confirm:

That tourney date is the 29th March. Cost £315 per team but you can have a squad of +7 players to reduce the cost per player.
I did originally ask for full fees to be paid by 15th March so if this is going to proceed deposits need to come in as soon as possible.

To recap Kee Action Sports are looking at this event and are supporting it. One team will be giving TM7's for the day. If you need to hire kit a small charge of £5 is payable and £15 for each teams game fee will go towards "Help for Heroes".

Last bit. For the winning team will be 7 luvverly new BT tops courtesy of Warren Wood Paintball along with 7 casual BT Polo shirts.

So its up to you guys and girls out there.

That is all.

Old Bloke. for more details phone 01255674742