Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

World Cup Pics and much more

Davvid

www.SplatPhotos.com
Nov 29, 2008
Folsom, Calif.
www.SplatPhotos.com
:)Hi I take pics at allot of events and post them for the love and promotion of paintball.
I was at World Cup on a few of the fields but spent most of my time on the semi and Pro fields. If you played check for your pics. I didn't take any Friday morning or Saturday afternoon because I also played in the Masters Div.
On my event page I also have Huntington beach 09 and many XPSL events.
Allot of the pics from the local fields here in the Sacramento, California area are from Dave Bains field were XSV, Blast, Aftermath, Explicit and many other great teams come to practice. Also Micah McGlocklins park in Davis,California. Davis Paintball.
This is free for your enjoyment. Check back once in awhile to see any new pics.
Just start here..http://www.splatphotos.com/index.html then go to the event album page, scroll down until you see the World Cup Thumbnail. The viewer will open in a browser with thumbnails on the left and a big pic on the right. You have to wait for ALL the thumbnails on the left to load before you are able to start clicking through the pics. You should look through all the days of pics to see if I got you or a team you know on other fields.
Enjoy and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
David Deponty

dextrus

I <3 Cheating!
Sep 3, 2006
Nr lincoln
Hey david tis good seeing all these photos come on to this fourm apart from the nation might spread different type of photography over here:)
Dex

Davvid

www.SplatPhotos.com
Nov 29, 2008
Folsom, Calif.
www.SplatPhotos.com
any from the dye field matey
You'll have to look, if your looking for yourself playing just figure which day you played and click on that days link. if you played in the morning you just scroll through the first half of the pics for that day. I also took random pics walking around the vendors. Good luck I hope I got you somewhere.
I just wanted to give a shout out for Jr. Brown I'm a BallersCafe.com photographer for his site and post pics and links there along with other photographers.