Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

wot sports does every1 play

rugby

Originally posted by Baller
rugby rocks baby.

no other game is better.

paintball and rugby are on the same level.

what about cricket

it is **** though
Too true! I broke my sternum so I had to give it up but to be honest P.B. is much better anyway. If drinking Stella Artois is a sport then I'll have a 1 on 1 with the best of you!

L J

big big titties
Re: rugby

Originally posted by wild turkey maz
Too true! I broke my sternum so I had to give it up but to be honest P.B. is much better anyway. If drinking Stella Artois is a sport then I'll have a 1 on 1 with the best of you!
anytime matey:D

is it to being drunk, or till passing out?:D

maybe we can do it at this christmas thing chuck has planned down at the site hehe:D :cool:

Re: Re: rugby

Originally posted by L J
anytime matey:D

is it to being drunk, or till passing out?:D

maybe we can do it at this christmas thing chuck has planned down at the site hehe:D :cool:
Obi-wan has taught you well;but you are not a Jedi yet!!!
Before you get yourself into a battle you cannot win you should consider this..... I hold the dubious honour in my local of doing 14 pints of the wife beater with 4 double JDs to round it off!
Pick the bones out of that you gimp!!!!

L J

big big titties
Re: Re: Re: rugby

Originally posted by wild turkey maz
Obi-wan has taught you well;but you are not a Jedi yet!!!
Before you get yourself into a battle you cannot win you should consider this..... I hold the dubious honour in my local of doing 14 pints of the wife beater with 4 double JDs to round it off!
Pick the bones out of that you gimp!!!!
interesting, right, we shall have to make a night of this one day, i need my gun back to send it to smart parts aswell:eek:

yes the chances are i will pass out long before as im like nearly half your age, old man:p :D

ThunderCat

Stormin'
May 28, 2003
Nottingham
www.lincolnstorm.co.uk
Originally posted by L J
do i want to ask what extreme pool is?
eXtreme pool is played by the Nottingham University Rock Society
The idea of the game is to make as many balls as possible leave the table without using the pockets, I think I've managed 3 from one stroke!
Bonus points are given for hitting spectators, batting your opponents balls back onto the table with your cue, potting balls on the other table, ricochets off walls (The higher the better) and catching flying balls amongst other things.

Like paintball, eXtreme pool is not actually recognised as a sport.

Re: Re: Re: Re: rugby

Originally posted by L J
interesting, right, we shall have to make a night of this one day, i need my gun back to send it to smart parts aswell:eek:

yes the chances are i will pass out long before as im like nearly half your age, old man:p :D
Now you listen here sonny,I was wreaking my body with the demon drink before you could walk. Well thats not true. But the point is I can crush you in a stella frenzy.
And yes,your kit is at mine so let me know when you want to pick it up. The missus is getting irate with all the kit in the dining room!

L J

big big titties
Originally posted by ThunderCat
eXtreme pool is played by the Nottingham University Rock Society
The idea of the game is to make as many balls as possible leave the table without using the pockets, I think I've managed 3 from one stroke!
Bonus points are given for hitting spectators, batting your opponents balls back onto the table with your cue, potting balls on the other table, ricochets off walls (The higher the better) and catching flying balls amongst other things.

Like paintball, eXtreme pool is not actually recognised as a sport.
well, i guess i do know what it is then, i would be pretty good at that:D